We use a system for safe child drop off and pickup through KidCheck (with secure login). Members can login their family members and receive sticker nametags with distinct coding to identify the parent or responsible party picking up a child from class. Children's classes meet beginning at 9:00 a.m. each Sunday morning. To attend, all children must register at the computer kiosks located in the foyers. An attendant will assist your family with a smooth check-in and can provide directions to classroom locations.
- If you are visiting, welcome! Please be assured we offer the same safety measures for your family! You can create your free account online.
- Click here, then select Create Your KidCheck Account.
- Click on I have never used KidCheck before.
- Fill out the required information. Under What Organization Referred You to KidCheck?, start typing "Twickenham". The site will display "Twickenham Children's Ministry (Huntsville, AL)" under the text box. Click on it.
- Once you’ve created your account, simply use your 10-digit phone number to check-in with us, or anywhere in the building you see the KidCheck logo.