On Wednesday nights during June and July, we will have a special offerings called Dinner & Devo and Picnic & Praise. As we continue to look to be safe and weather permitting, we plan to host most of these outside this year. Sometimes, we’ll eat a boxed meal from a vendor and have a time of praise & worship for Picnic & Praise. Other times, we will serve the meal in the Fellowship Hall and eat outside with a brief devotional thought to close the night as our Dinner & Devo. We will start serving at 6:00pm each week and have our worship or devotional through after the meal at 6:4opm. There will be no children's or youth classes however the building will be open for bathroom use. Tickets must be purchased ahead of time to help us prepare enough meals for the expected group. We hope to see you soon and share a meal with you!
- June 2: Picnic & Praise – Chick-Fil-A box meals (CFA chicken sandwich, chips, cookie)
- June 9: Dinner & Devo – Walking Tacos (Nachos): Shredded chicken and/or ground beef, cheese, sour cream, pico, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa, chips, queso, tres leches cake
- June 16: Dinner & Devo – BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, mac and cheese, potato salad, slaw, banana pudding
- June 23: Picnic & Praise – Jason’s Deli meal box (sandwich, chips, pickle, cookie)
- June 30: Dinner & Devo - Breakfast: Breakfast casserole, hash brown casserole, sausage balls, fruit salad, cinnamon rolls
- July 7: Dinner & Devo – Cook Out: Burgers, hot dogs, chips, ice cream treats
- July 14: Picnic & Praise – BYOP: Bring Your Own Picnic; We will provide dessert of Ice Cream Sundaes on this Wednesday from Bruster’s Real Ice Cream (no cost to you but we request that you let us know if you are planning to join us)
- July 21: Dinner & Devo – Chicken salad croissants, turkey wraps, fruit salad, chopped salad, chips, cookies
- July 28: Dinner & Devo – Poppyseed chicken, rice, green beans, rolls and dessert
Season Passes. The cost for a season pass is as follows:
- $50 for Adult passes
- $30 for youth ages 7-12
- $0 for youth ages 0-6
Season passes are currently available through the office and will be on sale in the Whitesburg Portico and Fellowship Hall starting May 23. You can purchase season passes on-line here.
Tickets for individual meals are:
- $7 for Adult
- $4 for youth ages 7-12
- $0 for youth ages 0-6
Tickets can be purchased for individual meals for the current week’s meal in the office or in the Fellowship Hall on Sundays starting May 30. To purchase a weekly ticket online, click here.
To ensure we have a good count for each meal, please purchase your weekly ticket by Tuesday at noon ahead of each Wednesday’s event.
Disclaimer: If we have learned anything in the past year, it is that things can change quickly, and we must be flexible and react accordingly. That said, this is our plan to start the summer meals, and we will adjust as needed.