Dinner and Devo
- 06.12.2019 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm
- Twickenham Church of Christ
- Dinner and Devo
On Wednesday nights during June and July, we have a special offering called Dinner and Devo. We will meet at 5:45pm to share a meal in the fellowship hall, dismiss kids to classes at 6:25pm and have a devotional thought from 6:30-7:00pm. This year, our series is He Appointed 12: After a night of prayer, Jesus appointed twelve men to be his apostles - men he would send out to preach, heal and deliver. Who were they? What were they like? What can they teach us about following Christ?
- June 5: Summer picnic (chicken salad on croissants, ham, pimento cheese, and rolls, fruit, chips, assorted pies)
- June 12: TYM Spaghetti dinner (proceeds will support TYM students participating in the summer Ecuador Trip)
- June 19: Cheesy chicken enchiladas, corn and rice bake, garden salad, chocolate trifle dessert
- June 26: Grilled Hamburgers and Hot Dogs with ice cream treats
- (We will not meet July 3)
- July 10: Pot Roast, potatoes, carrots and peach cobbler
- July 17: Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, strawberry tiramisu
- July 24: Shrimp/smoked sausage boil, bread pudding
- July 31: Southern BBQ, mac and cheese, potato salad, the BEST chocolate chip cookies
Individual meals are $6/Adult, $4/youth ages 7-12 and Free/youth ages 0-6. Tickets can be purchased for individual meals in the office or in the Adult Education lobby on Sundays starting June 3.
Season Passes are available. The cost for a season pass (all seven meals) is $35/Adult, $25/youth ages 7-12 and $Free/youth ages 0-6. Season passes are currently available through the office and will be on sale in the Adult Education Lobby starting May 19.
During the devotional time, there are classes for TCM and TYM, ages birth – 12th grade. (Note: There may be some weeks, due to summer activities, that the youth ministry (TYM) meets in the fellowship hall for the devotional. Please check TYM correspondences for any changes.)
- Huntsville 35802
- 7500 Whitesburg Drive