Dan BeasleyTwickenham Shepherd
Pictured: Dan & Tammy Beasley and son
Dan grew up in Fayetteville, TN, and he attended Abilene Christian University earning a degree in Speech Communications with emphasis in New Testament. While in college, Dan spent summers in a Miami Mission program and then attended the University of Miami School of Law. He worked in Miami for 14 years after law school.
- Ministry you are passionate about at Twickenham:
- Twickenham has a great teaching ministry, and Dan loves being a part of that. Dan really enjoys studying and teaching. He is also passionate about the Huntsville Inner City Learning Center and His Way.
- Favorite Bible Verse/character and why:
- Favorite verse: I Corinthians 4:7. For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not? What do you have that God hasn’t given you?
- Favorite character: Paul because of his determination, sacrifice, and confidence in Christ.
- Favorite Team:
- Dan grew up a UT fan. He attended and worked for “the U” (University of Miami). Dan married an Auburn girl, and his boys attend TCU. He lived in Miami, home of the Marlins, Heat and Dolphins. So, he’s got lots of options.
- Hobbies/Extracurricular Activities:
- Farming, wood working, hunting.
- What would you tell someone looking for a church home about Twickenham?
- We are a good hearted, unpretentious group of believers striving to grow in Christ. There are great opportunities to serve. Give us a try.